Homemade Frozen Margarita Sorbet
- 8cl (4 shots) Tequila
- 4cl (2 shots) Triple Sec
- 4cl (2 shots) Lemon Juice
- 6cl (3 shots) Lime Juice
- 1 cup Lemonade (diet works too)
You may also want
- Icing Sugar (Powdered Sugar)
Pour everything into a freezer save clip top or tupperware box. Take a second to taste the mixture. If you like it, leave it. Prefer it a bit sweeter? Add icing sugar to taste. Want it more sour? Add more citrus. Alcoholic/Scottish? Add more tequila. And Triple Sec.
Put the lid on the box, and put it in the freezer. Leave it overnight (I know, I know.) Wake up, run to the freezer and pull out the box. Your mixture should be nice and frozen, but scoopable. If your mixture is still a bit gloopy and not sorbet-ish, add some water or lemonade then put back in the freezer. (The more water/lemonade you add, the more solid it will freeze.) The freezing is a bit trial and error but it’s not too tricky.
To serve: Eat it out the box. Or put it in a cup/bowl if you’re fancy. You can even sprinkle a little salt on top for the full experience.
Once you take some sorbet out, top up your box with a slug of tequila, triple sec, lime juice and if you want, water or lemonade and put back into the freezer. Eat every day throughout the summer. OR FOREVER.
11 Notes/ Hide
- lifethrudaeyezofcarol likes this
- death-by-num-bers reblogged this from stormyteacup
- stoirmclaimhte reblogged this from elfypedia
- burialsuit said: let’s make this when i visit, please and thank you
- burialsuit likes this
- inner-cityblues likes this
- elfypedia reblogged this from stormyteacup
- elfypedia likes this
- devilishly-dull likes this
- stormyteacup posted this