- Nick: hehe
- Nick: it says Kikii - Avaliable next to your name
- Nick: like as in your relationship status
- Nick: like as in it's showing your desperate and want people to know your avaliable so you'll get some man cock in you
- Nick: i find this amusing
And so do seagulls apparently!
Today I saw a seagull beat the crap out of a pigeon and then EAT IT! WTF?! Don’t seagulls eat fish? It wasn’t even a particularly big seagull, it seemed like a juvenile one.
Seagulls 1 - Pigeons 0
My uncle used to make seagulls explode by feeding them steradent tablets.
I just remembered my VERY odd dream about Dappy and Top Gear that I had last night.
It was odd.
- Possibly one of the most entertaining, if not slightly offensive BBQ's I have attended.
- Jacqui: Oh Kirsten, you really need to go outside.
- Alison: You are very pale.
- Fi: Maybe she wants to be pale?
- Me: Thank you, Fi.
- Jacqui's Mother: Maybe she's going for the Michael Jackson look.
- Everyone: *laughter*
- Me: *sniffles*
- Fi: So! Kirsten, that hole in your ear-
- Alison's Mum: What?!
- Alison: Oh, yes. Kirsten has a hole in her ear. Show them!
- Alison's Dad: Most people have holes in their ears.
- Jacqui: But she has a HUGE hole in her ear!
- Me: *shows stretched ear*
- Alison's Mum: *recoils in horror*
- Alison's Dad: Oh! I see! *goes back to sleep*
Mom: What are you doing?
Mom: You have a blog?!
Mom: What’s the address?
Me: Hell no! It’s personal.
Mom: But I want to read about your life!
Me: You live with me! I tell you about my life everyday! You don’t need to read it -_- I don’t want you snooping around on my blog.
Mom: Oh ok.
My mum has an infruiating habit of staring at my laptop screen if I’m sitting on the sofa.
I quit WoW for about a month now.
I’m currently starting my subscription again.
I’m drinking Malibu.
I’m allergic to alcohol.
This should be interesting.
There’s a marching band passing right outside my house. Why? I don’t know.
If I was you, I’d pretend it was a parade to celebrate how remarkably awesome I am.
We just had two little powercuts in succession.
I felt you should all be informed.
MJ did manage to whisper a brief message to the paramedic as he was on his way to hospital.
“Put me on the childrens ward”
- Me: SO I HURD U KILLED MJ?
- C: No. I had a ticket to one of his concerts.
- Me: OH DUDE. Man. Yeah. don't expect to see that money again.
- Andrew: It's all going towards a funeral, and you're not invited.
- Me: At least Macaulay Culkin's safe now...
- Andrew: Aha =']
- Andrew: Why don't they have a decent picture of him on the news? It's like a crappy wee HI AT MY FACE picture
- Me: Let's face it, the only decent photos of him was when he was black.
- Andrew: Hah. True... This is, I dunno. A bit morbid, but
- Me: But?
- Andrew: But when he decomposes, he's not going to look much different
- Me: Ahahahaha. Oh Andrew. You're being blogged, right now.
I can’t help but laugh at all the people who’ve spent a fuckload of money on tickets to see MJ, and he’s now dead.
I’ll go visit you when I move to London :P I love Scotland, but more as a vacation spot, not so much for living. I’d really like to have a go at making my way in a huge city like London.
And if there’s one thing I know is that gyms are creepy EVERYWHERE! I have friends who have gone through far worse shit than I have at my gym.
Makes me glad that I just rely on my trusty mountain bike, the country tracks, and a few dumbells :D
I’m sad to find out a Lucky Charms diet isn’t going to be as effective as a Special K one.
Maybe my one ‘healthy balanced’ meal a day could be Lucky Charms.
- It’s my favourite city
- It’s got as much people as my entire country
- I LOVE English weather
- There’s ALWAYS something happening
- It’s closer to Scotland than Lisbon, and I <3 Scotland
- I identify with British culture more than I do with my own
And so many other reasons. Don’t get me wrong, Portugal is a nice enough country, but everything is so… meh. It feels like a village and I need a city.
If you like Scotland so much, come here! Scotland has ME - it doesn’t get much better than that, really. And our gyms aren’t as creepy. Promise.